Whole house programming package includes:
- Complete Control4 programming for entire contracted home, unlimited rooms and equipment.
- Work with your on site installers and sales crew to complete the project.
- Provide Teamviewer (remote desktop) support for installer if needed.
- No hassle scheduling, we work with your project schedule.
(5 business days advance notice required.)
- 1 year programming bug warranty.
- Control and operation of all TV's and Home Theater products in contracted home.
(unlimited components in contracted home)
- Lighting control up to 30 switches in contracted home.
(includes 3 way switches.)
- Integrated lighting events based on source selection, including room on/off.
- Identification of all zigbee devices related to the project in contracted room.
- Scheduled events related to contracted room if desired.
- Favorites channels list populated to client zipcode.
- We provide a copy of the .c4p file for your records.
- Programming in any version OS available.
(*2.0 higher may require an upgrade license)
How it works:
- Purchase the appropriate programming package from in-homeautomation.com
(specify client or project name, as well as installation date when possible)
- You will receive an e-mail with your confirmation and instructions.
- We will contact you for any further information, including project specifics, equipment, scheduling, etc.
- During the installation we will work hand in hand with your on-site installer to setup the system for remote access if it is not already and talk he/she through the process of what is required.
- We will program your system and related components/rooms to your satisfaction.
- Once the project is completed and the client/installer is satisfied you will receive a project summary update along with a copy of the project file for your records.
*Upgrades and add-ons available.
*Requires Control4 control system.